MBBS Medical Admission Circular 2020-2021
The MBBS Medical Admission Circular 2020-2021 will be published on the dghs gov bd website. Admission forms for MBBS courses of all government and private medical colleges can be filled through the dghs teletalk com bd website.
After the publication of the HSC and Equivalent Result 2020, the Directorate General of Health Services will publish the medical admission notice. Eligible candidates have to apply within the stipulated time. You will get all the updated information here when the admission circular for 2020-21 is published. You can also get the required information from last year’s admission circular.
Eligibility for application
To apply for the MBBS course, a candidate must have the following qualifications. This qualification will be applicable for admission to all public and private medical colleges.
- Candidates have to pass SSC or equivalent examination in 2017 or 2018. Candidates must pass HSC or equivalent examination in 2019 or 2020.
- The total minimum GPA in SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations should be 9.00. However, in the case of candidates from tribal and hill districts, the qualification is 8.00.
- Candidates should have a minimum GPA of 3.50 in each of the SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations separately.
- Candidate must have Biology Subject in HSC / equivalent level Biology. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 in Biology at the higher secondary level.
Admission Test Marks Distribution
A comprehensive admission test will be held for all government and private medical colleges in Bangladesh. Through this admission test, admission in the MBBS course in all government and private medical colleges will be completed in the academic year 2020-21. Find out the details of the MBBS admission test, mark distribution, question pattern, and others.
- The admission test will be in the MCQ method. A total of 100 Marks admission test will be held. There will be a total of 100 MCQ questions for the admission test.
- The admission test duration will be 1 hour.
- MBBS Admission Test will be taken for 20 marks in Physics, 25 marks in Chemistry, 30 marks in Biology, 15 marks in English, and 10 marks in General Knowledge. Questions will be asked about the history and liberation war of Bangladesh in general knowledge.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the admission test.
- Candidates have to get 40 marks out of 100 marks in the admission test. Those who score less than 40 will be considered as fail.