Dhaka Commerce College HSC Admission Circular 2020
Dhaka Commerce College HSC Admission Circular 2020 has been published. XI Class Admission 2020-2021 will be completed through the Ministry of Education Central Admission System. Applications can be made online and through Teletalk. There are opportunities for admission to science and business studies groups. Dhaka Commerce College has both Bangla and English versions. Both male and female students will be able to apply. Classes and examinations are held here in the day shift in the co-education system. It is located at Dhaka Commerce College Road, Mirpur, Dhaka. It is a self-funded, politics and smoking free college.
You may follow:
- Number of seats in Bangla version of Science Group: 950
- Number of seats in the English version of the science group: 50
- Number of seats in Bangla version of Business Studies Group: 2800
- Number of seats in the English version of Business Studies Group: 100
Eligibility for application:
Only students who have passed from the science group can apply in the science group of Dhaka Commerce College. Students who have passed from the Science, Humanities, and Business Studies group will be able to apply for the Business Studies Group. The following minimum qualifications are required to apply in Bengali and English versions.
- Minimum GPA for application in Bangla version of Science Group: 4.00
- Minimum GPA for application in the English version of Science Group: 4.00
- Minimum GPA of application in Bangla version of Business Studies Group: 3.50
- Minimum GPA for application in the English version of Business Studies Group: 3.50
XI Class Admission Application can be made online through the xiclassadmission.gov.bd website. In case of admission, the admission policy of the Ministry of Education-2020 will be followed. You can also apply by sending an SMS through Teletalk. At the Application time, The Dhaka Commerce College (EIIN No. 108207) must be selected as the first choice.
Admission Notice, Admission Results, and other detailed information can be found on the college’s website dcc.edu.bd and notice board.