Diploma in Textile Engineering Admission Circular 2020
Diploma in Textile Admission Circular 2020 has been published. Diploma in Textile Engineering and Diploma in Jute Technology admission application can be made through Teletalk. Both Males and Females students will be able to apply for a 4 years Textile and Jute Technology.
There are 7 textile institutes under the Ministry of Textiles and Jute run by the Department of Textiles in Bangladesh. The total number of seats in these institutes is 1000. The number of seats in the Diploma in Textile is 900 and the number of seats in the Diploma in Jute Technology is 100.
Institutions based available seats:
- Tangail Textile Institute: 200 seats
- Dinajpur Textile Institute: 200 seats
- Shaheed Abdur Rob Serniabat Textile Institute (Barisal) – 120 seats
- Rangpur Textile Institute – 120 seats
- Natore Textile Institute – 120 seats
- Chittagong Textile Institute – 120 seats
- Khulna Textile Institute – 120 seats
Eligibility for application:
- Candidatres must have passed SSC / Dakhil / SSC (Vocational) / Dakhil (Vocational) / equivalent examination from any Education Board of Bangladesh or Bangladesh Open University.
- Must pass the SSC and equivalent exams in 2020, 2019, or 2018.
- The male applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 including 3.00 in General Mathematics or Higher Mathematics.
- The admission of female candidates should be at least a GPA of 3.00 with a GPA of 3.00 in General Mathematics or Higher Mathematics.
- “O” level students must have at least a “C” grade in any one subject and at least a “D” grade in any two subjects, including math.
You may follow:
Admission Application for Diploma in Textile Engineering and Diploma in Jute Technology can be done through Teletalk only by paying an application fee of Tk. 330.
To apply, go to the message option of your Teletalk mobile and write — and send the message to 16222.
The return message will give you a PIN number. You will need to send a second message of consent using this PIN number. To send the second message, go to the message option and type — and send it to 16222.