Cotton Development Board CDB just published a new job circular for Cotton Tester, Computer Operator, Upper Division Assistant, Stor-cum-Field man, Computer Typist, Office Assistant, Driver and others Cotton Development Board Job Circular, Eligibility, Apply Instruction Admit Card, Seat Plan, Exam Result and Others information are given below.
- Number of Vacancy: 70
- Application Deadline: 5 November 2019
- Payment: 112/56
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for following position through Cotton Development Board Online and SMS based Recruitment System. To Apply Online and Pay the Application fees follow the Instruction below.
- Visit cdb.teletalk.com.bd and Click “Application Form (Click here to apply Online)“ Option.
- Select your Position and go to next step.
- Fill-up the Application form with required information. Provide all of your information based on SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Go to Next step and preview your Application form. If all information is correct upload a Photo and a Signature. Otherwise edit your Application by Edit option.
- Upload Photo within 300×300 Pixels, Image size 100KB maximum and Image format is JPG.
- Upload your signature by scanning within 300×80 pixels. Image size maximum 60 KB and Image format: JPG.
- Click the Submit Button and Download the Applicant Copy.
- Print out the Applicant Copy and reserved it for Future References. Pay the Application fees with User ID as per Applicant copy Instruction.
After Successfully Complete the Online Application, Print out the Applicant Copy and Pay the Application fees with required amount as per applicant copy instruction. An Applicant can pay the application fees by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Phone with following instruction by two SMS.
CDB <space> User ID and Send to 16222.
Example: CDB ABCDEF and Send to 16222.
After Sending First SMS you will be received a SMS like below.
Reply: Applicant’s Name, TK will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is 12345678. To pay fee Type CDB<Space>Yes<Space>PIN and send to 16222.
CDB <space> YES <space> PIN and Send to 16222.
Example: CDB YES 123456 and Send to 16222.
After Sending Second SMS Teletalk confirm your payment and Application with a reply like below.
Reply: Congratulations Applicant’s Name, Payment completed successfully for CDB Application for post xxxxxxxxxx User ID is (ABCDEF) and Password (xxxxxxxx)
Please Note that, if you complete your Online Application but do not pay the Application fees by Teletalk, your application will not be accepted.
You May also follow:
CDB Admit Card Download:
To Download Cotton Development Board Admit Card visit cdb.teletalk.com.bd and follow Admit Card Menu. You can be Download your Admit Card by login with your Particulars like User ID and Password. Authority will be Notify you to download admit card by Mobile Phone SMS. They also published a Notice and Instruction on their Official Website. If you forgot or loss your User ID or Password there are an recovery option. You may also recover your login information with following instruction.
If you have User ID: CDB<space>Help<space>User<space>User ID& Send to 16222 (example: CDB Help User ABCDEF & Send to 16222)
If you have PIN Number: CDB <space>Help<space>PIN<space>PIN NO & Send to 16222 (example: CDB Help PIN 123456 & Send to 16222)
CDB Seat plan:
After Download the Admit Card you will be found your Exam Date, Venue, Address and other information on your Admit Card. Cotton Development Board authority may be published the Detailed Seat Plan before Exam. If Seat Plan is available you will be found it on their official website cdb.gov.bd. However, if additional seat plan are available for any kind of examination such as MCQ, Written or Viva voce for any of the following position you will be found here.
CDB Exam Result:
To Search Cotton Development Board Exam Result like MCQ, Written or Viva voce for any of the following position visit cdb.gov.bd. You may be following this section for update news about CDB Exam Result. We will be updating this section as early as Possible if there are any updates available.