The Bangladesh Police Constable recruitment process will be completed in a completely new way this year. The Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2020 will be published at the end of July. This year too, like other years, about ten thousand members will be appointed as male and female Trainee Recruit constables (TRC). Let’s know the details of the job as a constable of the Bangladesh Police.
- To apply for the post of Constable in Bangladesh Police, the candidate must be a Bangladeshi citizen. Candidates must be between 18 and 20 years of age on June 1, 2020. The date of birth of the candidate should be from 2nd June 2020 to maximum 2nd June 1988.
- Candidate must have passed SSC or equivalent examination. Must have a minimum GPA of 2.50 or equivalent in SSC and equivalent examinations.
- Both male and female applicants must be unmarried. Even if divorced, the candidate cannot apply.
- In the case of male candidates, the height should be at least 5 feet 6 inches. The chest size should be 31 inches in normal condition and 33 inches in an extended condition. However, in the case of small ethnic groups, the height should be at least 5 feet 4 inches.
- In the case of female candidates, the height should be at least 5 feet 4 inches.
- In the case of all candidates, weight should be approved along with age and height.
This year, the application process of Bangladesh Police will be online. Candidates must first apply online. The Recruitment Circular, Application Procedure and all other information will be published on the official website police.gov.bd of Bangladesh Police.
The recruitment test for the Bangladesh Police constable will be taken in three steps. The first step will be physical measurement and physical test, the second stage will be written examination and the last step will be a psychological and oral test.
You May Like: DGHSC Job Circular 2020
Candidates for physical measurement and test must first appear at the date, time, and place mentioned below. Candidates will be tested for running, roping, and jumping at the designated place. Candidates who pass the physical test will be considered for the written examination.
Date, time, and place of primary health test:
Written Test: Candidates who have passed the Physical measurement and Physical Test will be given a written test of 1 hour and 30 minutes on the scheduled date. The written test will be taken for 40 marks. Those who get a minimum of 45% marks in the written test will be considered as successful. Candidates who pass the written test will participate in the oral test.
Viva-Voce: Candidates who have passed the written examination will have to participate in the Oral and Psychological Examination for 20 Marks on the scheduled date. Those who get 45% marks in the oral test will be considered as having passed the oral test.
On the day of physical measurement and preliminary selection test, the candidate has to appear at the designated place with the following documents.
- Original copy of the Educational Qualification Certificate / Temporary Certificate.
- Original copy of the citizenship certificate.
- Original copy of the candidate’s national identity card (NID). If the candidate does not have an identity card, then the original copy of the national identity card of the candidate’s father/mother.
- Attested 3 passport size color photos.
- Quota certificate if there is a quota.
Download Police Constable Admit Card
Admit Card will be published after the completion of an online application for the post of Constable (Male and Female) of Bangladesh Police. The candidate has to show this admit card in all the examinations.
Police Constable Exam Result:
The results of all the examinations for the post of Trainee Recruit Constable (RC) of Bangladesh Police will be published on the Bangladesh Police website. Candidates will know the result of the preliminary selection test immediately. But the written results and viva results will be published through the website.