BAF Shaheen College Kurmitola HSC Admission Circular 2020 has been published. XI Class Admission 2020-2021 Application can be made online and via SMS. In this college, both male and female students can apply for admission in Science, Humanities, and Business Studies groups. The Science group has both Bengali and English versions. Humanities and Business Studies groups have only Bangla Version. There is only a morning shift and the method of teaching is co-education.
BAF Shaheen College Kurmitola is located in Dhaka Cantonment. It is operated by the Bangladesh Air Force.
The number of seats:
- Number of seats in the English version of the science group: 120
- Number of seats in the Bangla version of the Science Group: 500
- Number of seats in the Humanities group: 150
- Number of seats in the Business Studies group: 300
You may follow:
Eligibility for application:
The minimum qualification for application of SSC passed students from BAF Shaheen College Kurmitola is GPA 1.00. However, other students must have the required qualifications to apply for admission.
- Minimum GPA for application in the English version of Science Group: 4.50
- Minimum GPA for the Bangla version of Science Group: 4.75
- Minimum GPA for application in the humanities group: 3.00
- Minimum GPA for Business Studies Group: 4.00
Interested and eligible students can apply online or via SMS. At the time of application, BAF Shaheen College Kurmitola (EIIN No. 107859) should be selected as the first choice.
Detailed application rules, admission results, and admission information can be found on the notice board of the college, information center, and website bafsk.edu.bd.
BAF Shaheen College Kurmitola Admission Result 2020
Other the Application Period, Admission Result will be Published for XI Class Admission 2020-2021. There are three Merit list will be Published. After Published the First Merit List, the Second Phase application will be accepted. After that, the Second Merit List will be published and along with it, the first Migration Result will be Published. After Published the Second Merit List, the Third Phase Application will be started.