Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited is providing scholarships to meritorious and underprivileged students for higher education. Interested students can apply by filling out the application form online before July 31.
Scholarship Amount and Duration:
For undergraduate students, a monthly scholarship of Tk. 3,500 will be provided for 3 to 5 years. An additional one-time grant of Tk. 8,000 will also be given.
- Applicants must have passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination in 2021.
- Students from the Science department of educational institutions under municipal corporations will need a GPA of 5.00, and students from other departments will require a GPA of 4.80. For students outside municipal corporation areas, the required GPAs are 4.80 and 4.50 for Science and other departments, respectively.
- Students pursuing studies at universities or government colleges in the academic year 2021-22 are eligible to apply.
- Students who already receive scholarships from government or other institutions are not eligible to apply.
- Students whose parents’ monthly income exceeds 20,000 Bangladeshi Taka are not eligible to apply.
- 70% of the scholarships are reserved for students from rural, underprivileged, and indigenous areas.
- 5% of the scholarships are reserved for disabled students.
- Applicants must submit their final admission certificates for undergraduate or equivalent programs from government-approved educational institutions for the academic year 2021-22 before receiving the scholarship funds.
Interested students can apply by accessing the link provided.