Tax Zone 12, Dhaka TZ12 just published a new job circular for Upper Division Assistant, Steno Typist-cum-computer Operator, Office Assistant-cum-computer Typist, Driver, Machine Operator, Notice Server, Office Sohayok and Security Guard. Tax Zone 12, Dhaka Job Circular, Eligibility, Apply Instruction Admit Card, Seat Plan, Exam Result and Others information are given below.
- Number of Vacancy: 41
- Application Deadline: 30 January 2019
- Payment: 112/56 Taka
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for following position through Tax Zone 12, Dhaka Online and SMS based Recruitment System. To Apply Online and Pay the Application fees follow the Instruction below.
- Visit http://tz12.teletalk.com.bd and Click “Application Form (Click here to apply Online)“ Option.
- Select your Position and go to next step.
- Fill-up the Application form with required information. Provide all of your information based on SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Go to Next step and preview your Application form. If all information is correct upload a Photo and a Signature. Otherwise edit your Application by Edit option.
- Upload Photo within 300×300 Pixels, Image size 100KB maximum and Image format is JPG.
- Upload your signature by scanning within 300×80 pixels. Image size maximum 60 KB and Image format: JPG.
- Click the Submit Button and Download the Applicant Copy.
- Print out the Applicant Copy and reserved it for Future References. Pay the Application fees with User ID as per Applicant copy Instruction.
After Successfully Complete the Online Application, Print out the Applicant Copy and Pay the Application fees with required amount as per applicant copy instruction. An Applicant can pay the application fees by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Phone with following instruction by two SMS.
TZ12 <space> User ID and Send to 16222.
Example: TZ12 ABCDEF and Send to 16222.
After Sending First SMS you will be received a SMS like below.
Reply: Applicant’s Name, TK will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is 12345678. To pay fee Type TZ12<Space>Yes<Space>PIN and send to 16222.
TZ12 <space> YES <space> PIN and Send to 16222.
Example: TZ12 YES 123456 and Send to 16222.
After Sending Second SMS Teletalk confirm your payment and Application with a reply like below.
Reply: Congratulations Applicant’s Name, Payment completed successfully for TZ12 Application for post xxxxxxxxxx User ID is (ABCDEF) and Password (xxxxxxxx)
Please Note that, if you complete your Online Application but do not pay the Application fees by Teletalk, your application will not be accepted.
You May also follow:
TZ12 Admit Card Download:
To Download Tax Zone 12, Dhaka Admit Card visit http://tz12.teletalk.com.bd and follow Admit Card Menu. You can be Download your Admit Card by login with your Particulars like User ID and Password. Authority will be Notify you to download admit card by Mobile Phone SMS. They also published a Notice and Instruction on their Official Website. If you forgot or loss your User ID or Password there are an recovery option. You may also recover your login information with following instruction.
If you have User ID: TZ12<space>Help<space>User<space>User ID& Send to 16222 (example: TZ12 Help User ABCDEF & Send to 16222)
If you have PIN Number: TZ12 <space>Help<space>PIN<space>PIN NO & Send to 16222 (example: TZ12 Help PIN 123456 & Send to 16222)
Tax Zone 12 TZ12 Seat plan:
After Download the Admit Card you will be found your Exam Date, Venue, Address and other information on your Admit Card. Tax Zone 12, Dhaka authority may be published the Detailed Seat Plan before Exam. If Seat Plan is available you will be found it on their official website www.taxeszone12dhaka.gov.bd. However, if additional seat plan are available for any kind of examination such as MCQ, Written or Viva voce for any of the following position you will be found here.
TZ12 Exam Result:
To Search Tax Zone 12, Dhaka Exam Result like MCQ, Written or Viva voce for any of the following position visit www.taxeszone12dhaka.gov.bd. You may be following this section for update news about TZ12 Exam Result. We will be updating this section as early as Possible if there are any updates available.