Sylhet Engineering College Admission Circular
Sylhet Engineering College Just Published Admission Circular for B.Sc in Engineering Admission for the Session of 2017-2018. SEC Admission Circular Details are given below.
[Admission Circular for the Session of 2017-2018 has not been published yet. If there is any Update you will be Notify as early as soon. Now you can achieve all information from previous session. ]
Application Start: 1 November 2016
Application End: 30 November 2016
Last Date to Pay Application Fees: 1 December 2016
Admission Test Date: 9 December 2016
Admission Test Result: 17 December 2016
SEC Admission Test Marks Distribution
- Physics-30, Mathematics-30, Chemistry-20, English-20 and Total 100.
- Exam Duration: 1.30 Hours.
Sylhet Engineering College Apply Instruction
- Visit http://admission.sec.ac.bd to Apply Online.
- Please submit your valid SSC/Dakhil and HSC/Alim Roll No, Board, Passing Year and Mobile number at First Step carefully.
- At 2nd Step, check your SSC/Dakhil and HSC/Alim information properly, select department choice and quota/question type (if any).
- After successful form submission, you can view your application summary at 3rd Step. Please note down your Bill Number and save it for future use. Print a copy of your application. You will also find payment instructions there.
- Please pay your application fee Tk. 750 using your own/other’s/agent point DBBL Mobile Banking account to Sylhet Engineering College Biller ID 339. See the detailed payment instructions below. Make sure to input your SEC Bill Number as Bill Number while making the payment via mobile banking service.
- After payment, login with Bill number and Transaction ID, print 2(two) copies of admit card and attach passport size photographs with the admit cards.
- For IGCSE / A Level applicants, please click on the “IGCSE/A Level Application” menu, fill-up the form properly and submit your application.
- To check your application details and payment status anytime, click on the “Applicant Details/Payment Status” menu above and enter your Bill Number and Mobile number.
- If you forget your Bill Number, you can find your Bill Number by clicking the “Forgot Bill Number” menu.
- If you have spelling mistakes at your SSC/Dakhil or HSC/Alim information, please email us at [email protected] with your Roll No., Board, Passing Year.
- Call our helpline: 01732914039, 01978303323 or Email: [email protected] for support.