Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited PGCB Job Circular
Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited Published a New Job Circular for Several Positions. There are total 33 Position are Vacant for Recruitment. The Positions are Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager, Junior Assistant Manager and Others. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply through http://pgcb.teletalk.com.bd from 6 April 2017 to 26 April 2017.
Interested candidates shall have to apply through the ‘Online application form’ wherein a scanned photograph and signature of the candidate has to be inserted in due place. The online application form will be available in http://pgcb.teletalk.com.bd or www.pgcb.org.bd during application period from 06/04/2017 to 26/04/2017 (Up to 5.00 PM).
PGCB Job Circular Detailed are given below as a Image Format. Please wait until the Image Properly Load.
Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited PGCB Admit Card Download
Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited (PGCB) has been Published the Admit Card for Written exam/Aptitude test/Interview forRelated Post. To Download PGCB Admit Card Please Visit http://pgcb.teletalk.com.bd. After Download the Admit Card Color Print it.
Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited PGCB Exam Result
Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited Just Published Exam Result for the Post of Account Assistant, Personal Secretary, Office Assistant and Store Assistant. Exam Result are given below.
Exam Date and Schedule of Power Grid Company of Bangladesh
Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited (PGCB) Written Exam/ Aptitute Test/ Interview will be Held on 02 September, 2016 at 10:00. Exam Venue has been Mentioned on Admit Card. Please Follow your Admit Card for Exam Venue.
General instructions for applicants
- You must bring this card with you at the time of examination and show it to the invigilator on duty. You should preserve it for future requirements.
- You should bring pencils, eraser, sharpener and black ballpoint pen.
- Using of programmable calculator, mobile phone or any other communication device(including digital watch) in examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- You should be present at the examination hall half an hour before the schedule time.
- No traveling allowance/fares will be provided for appearing at written test.
- Candidates who will involve in any unfair means or misconduct in examination hall, necessary legal steps will be taken as per rules and regulations of Authority.