Dhaka University Technology Unit Admission Circular 2018-2019
University of Dhaka Technology Unit Admission Circular for Engineering College and Textile Engineering Collete/ Institution. Dhaka University Technology Unit Admission 2018. University of Dhaka has been Published Technology Unit Admission Circular for the Session of 2018-2019 for Engineering College and Textile Engineering College or Institutions. There are four Engineering/ Textile Engineering College Institutions under Dhaka University. Engineering College and Textile Engineering College and Institutions are-
- Mymensingh Engineering College
- Faridpur Engineering College
- National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research (NITER)
- Shayomoli Textile Engineering College.
Technology Unit Admission Highlights:
Application Start: 03 October 2018
Application End: 02 November 2018
Last Date to Payment: 03 November 2018
Admit Card Download: 8 November 2016 to 18 November 2018
Admission Test Date: 18 November 2018
Admission Test Result: Within 3 Days of Admission Test
University of Dhaka Technology Unit Admission Eligibility
- SSC or Equivalent Passing Year 2013 to 2016
- HSC Passing Year 2018 from Science Group
- Minimum GPA 2.00 in SSC or Equivalent Level with 4th Subject
- Minimum GPA 2.00 in HSC or Equivalent Level with 4th Subject
- Minimum Total GPA 6.00 in SSC and HSC Level with 4th Subject
University of Dhaka Technology Unit Admission Apply Instruction
- Visit http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd and Click Login/ Application Button.
- HSC Roll, HSC Passing Year, HSC Board and SSC Roll.
- If you are not Applied any of the Unit of University of Dhaka, Upload Your Colored Photographs, Mobile Number, Quota Information.
- After Complete the Application Form Review it Frquently and Submit it.
- Download the Payment Slip and Deposit Application Fees on Any of the Bank Branch of Sonali, Rupali, Janata, Agrani.
- If you Already Applied any unit of Dhaka University You do not need to Upload Your Photographs and Others Information. Just Click the Apply Button And Print the Payment Slip and Complete the Payment via Bank.
University of Dhaka Technology Unit Payment Instruction
Applicant Can Pay their Admission Test Fees for Engineering College and Textile College of Dhaka University Technology Unit any of the Branch of Sonali Bank Limited, Rupali Bank Limited, Janata Bank Limited, Agrani Bank Limited. Application Fees for Technology Unit of DU is 600 with Service Charge. After complete Application on Online Print Pay slip and Sign it. After Sign the both Part of Student and Bank Part Deposit the Application Fees on Bank. Check Your Payment after Complete the Payment by login the Student Panel of DU Admission System.
University of Dhaka Technology Unit Marks Distribution
- Exam System: MCQ
- Total Marks: 100
- Total Question: 100
- Admission Test Syllabus: HSC or Equivalent Level.
- Admission Test Marks and Subject: Physics-30, Chemistry-30, Mathematics-30 and English-30
- Admission Test Passed Marks: 40
University of Dhaka Technology Unit Admit Card Download
Admit Card Download will be Started from 8 November 2018 and Applicant can Download their Admit Card till 18 November, 2.00 PM before Admission Test. To Download Admit Card Visit http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd and Login with Your HSC and SSC information. After Download Admit Card Print it out.
University of Dhaka Technology Unit Seat Plan
Before Admission Test DU will Published the Admission Test Details Seat Plan. To Know about your Seat Location login Admission Dashboard and Login your Panel. If it is not Possible to View your Admission Test Seat Plan by Online you can view your Seat Location via Mobile Phone SMS System.
University of Dhaka Technology Unit Admission Test Result
University of Dhaka Authority will Published the Admission Test Result will Published 21 November 2018. Applicant Can Search their Admission Test Result from DU Official Admission Website http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd by Login the Student Panel with HSC Roll and SSC Roll.
Applicant Can Search their Admission Test Result by Mobile Phone SMS. To Search Your Admission Test Result through Please Flow the Instruction.
DU<space>TEC<space>Admission Test Roll and Send to 16321