Throughout its over 200 year history, Citibank has been bringing financial services to customers and helping shape transformation and innovation in the industry. Doing business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions, our people are at the center of our success.
In Citibank, we provide talented people with the best training. Our people thrive in a diverse meritocracy that demands excellence, initiative and courage. It is where the best succeed, where opportunities for advancement are open to all, where individual talent is valued and where the courage to always do what’s right is the hallmark of our success. We believe learning is a journey that doesn’t stop at graduation, where education is ongoing, ensuring we are always developing professionally and personally. So, we welcome the brightest minds to come and work with us, bringing tomorrow’s solutions to everyday life.
In Bangladesh since 1987, Citibank provides the broadest suite of corporate and institutional banking solutions to meet the needs of large local corporates, multinational companies, financial institutions and public sector clients.
Our “Management Associate” Program
Citibank Bangladesh’s Management Associate Program is a two year rotational development program designed for high potential individuals with identified leadership and management skills, who seek to build their career in the Banking and Finance sector.
The program aims to accelerate professional development through structured rotations and stretch assignments in various functions and projects; thereby developing a strong understanding of the business, markets, products, services and culture.
It also offers a combination of on the job training, mentoring and exposure to senior leaders, the opportunity to attend specific training programs as identified through development needs and successful completion of all of which ensures the Management Associates’ capability to engage in a challenging role.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for high performing individuals with superior leadership and management promise. The ideal candidate should have passion to learn, strong business acumen and a willingness to exhibit flexibility, adaptability and resilience to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment at home and abroad. A typical candidate would have:
- Masters from recognized local or foreign universities with majors in Business, Finance, Accounting and Economics or other disciplines such as Engineering, Marketing etc. with strong academic results OR
- BBA from recognized local or foreign universities with outstanding academic results coupled with a minimum of 1 year experience in leading conglomerates, preferably banks
- Superior analytical skills coupled with strategic and financial capabilities
- Excellent communication skills with command in spoken and written English
- Established leadership potential
- Outstanding relationship with buildings and networking skills
- Demonstration of optimism and agility in adjusting to new and emerging opportunities and challenges
- Self-motivated with logical thinking and sound judgment
- Geographic mobility and flexibility
To apply please click on “Apply Online“. All applications should be submitted through the system on or before 17th September 2016. Further communication will be made to the shortlisted candidates only.
Join the Best in the industry, learn from the Best Practices, and be inspired by the Best Leaders.
8 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh