As a progressive commercial bank of the country, Trust Bank Limited identifies itself as an Employer of Choice by recognizing people, ensuring a healthy work environment, focusing on excellent career growth and finally acknowledging employees as the most effective resources for the organization. To uphold the existing image, the bank offers Management Trainee Officer positions to dynamic, sincere and career oriented future leaders.
We, at Trust Bank Limited, believe in nurturing our future leaders, through eVoh/е- an exclusive and state-of-the-art development program designed expressly for Management Trainee’s for facilitating them to take on increasing levels of professional responsibility and excellence.
Job Title: Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
Finally selected candidates will have to undergo probation for 1 year. Upon satisfactory on-the-job performance, the incumbent shall be confirmed as “Senior Officer” under bank’s regular scale.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
MTO shall be offered monthly salary of Tk. 41,000.00.
- Minimum Masters with 4 yearn’ graduation from any recognized university (UGC approved)
- CGPA (At least 3.00 out of 4.00)
- In case of Division system (Minimum 60% Marks)
- Subjects: Business Administration or Studies/ Bank Management/ Computer Science/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Law/ Public Administration/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ English/ International Relations/ Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, EEE, CSE)
- Minimum GPA 5.00 out of 5.00 in both S.S.C and H.S.C examinations
- In case of Division System, minimum 75% marks are required in both S.S.C and H.S.C examinations
- In case of 0 level, best 5 subjects will be counted with at least 3 nos. A Grade where C Grade and below is not acceptable
- In case of A level, best 2 subjects will be counted with at least 1 no. A Grade where C Grade and below is not acceptable.
- Only published academic results are acceptable
- Age: Not more than 30 years ol age as of 25th February, 2016
Apply online through http://bdjobs.com. To fill out the application form, a valid e-mail account scanned passport size photograph along with other relevant information (educational, personal) are required. Candidates are advised to apply before the deadline to avoid inconvenience due to server congestion. Incomplete applications (even without photograph) will not be considered for selection process.
Trust Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Candidates not qualified as Management Trainee Officer may be considered for selection as Probationary Officer.
Deadline to submit your application is 25 February, 2016.
Candidature of the incumbent shall be cancelled if any discrepancy is found between online resume and original documents (which will be checked at the time of verifying academic credentials).