One Bank Limited Admit Card Download
One Bank Limited Just Published Admit Card for Special Cadre Officers. SCO Exam Will be held on 1 April 2017. One Bank Limited Notify the Applicant Via Mobile Phone SMS. Applicant Can Download their Admit Card from bdjobs.com with their Tracking No and Email Address. There are Recovery Option if You Forgot your Tracking Number.
One Bank Limited Exam Result
After Complete the Written Exam of OBL for SCO, Authority will be Published the Result on their Official Website. If there are any update about OBL Exam Result we will update this information. If you think we are late to Update this Section you May Visit One Bank Limited Official Website www.onebank.com.bd.
One Bank Limited Job Circular
One Bank Limited Just Published a New Job Circular for Special Cadre Officer SCO. OBL Job Circular Particulars and Others Related information are given below.
One Bank Ltd Job Circular Highlights
Application End: 9 August 2016
- MBA with minimum 70% marks or 3.50 CGPA with minimum Second Divisions/Classes all through.
- MBM with minimum 70% marks or 3.50 CGPA from BIBM with minimum Second Divisions/Classes all through.
- Graduate with Honours including Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with minimum 55% marks or CGPA 2.75 or Post Graduate Degree in any of the following major subjects with at least 2 (two) First Divisions/Classes and remaining(s) being minimum Second Division(s)/Class(es):
vii) International Relationsviii) Public Administrationix) English
x) Finance & Banking
xi) Agricultural Economics
xii) Environmental Science
- B.Com (Pass) having at least 2 (two) First Divisions/Classes and minimum oneÂ Second Division / Class.
- Graduate (Pass course) having at least two First Divisions/Classes and minimum one Second Division / Class with one of the following subjects in degree level: Economics, English
One Bank Limited Apply Instruction
Complete resume along with a scanned passport size photograph with following particulars should be submitted through bdjobs.com within August 09, 2012.