National University Degree Release Slip
Degree First Release Slip
National University Bangladesh Already Published Tow Merit List for Degree Admission for the Session of 2016-2017 and They Already Complete all of the Admission Procedure for Two Merit List. Now Students are waiting for Release Slip Application who are not in the Merit List. National University Degree Release Slip Application Will be Started from 4 April 4 PM and it will be Continued up to 13 April 2017
Degree First Release Slip Eligibility:
- Students who are Applied for Degree Pass Course but did not get chance in First or Second Merit List.
- Who are not Admitted in any of course in any college after getting Chance.
- Who are Cancelled their Admission
Degree Release Slip Apply Instruction
To Apply for Degree First Release Slip Please First Make First your Choice List for Five College and Courses and Follow the instruction below.
- Visit admissions.nu.edu.bd and Login with your Admission Roll and PIN Number from Degree Option.
- Click the Release Slip Application Link after Login.
- Select Five College and Courses One by One
- Recheck your Application and Submit it.
Please Not That there are no need to Submit the Release Slip Application Paper or any Fees in any College. Just Wait for Release Slip Application Result.
NU Degree Release Slip Result
After Over the Application Duration for NU First Release Slip Application National University will Published Release Slip Result for Vacant Seats. Student Can Search their Release Slip Result like First and Second Merit List. To Search your Release Slip Result from Website Just visit nu.edu.bd/admissions and Login with Your Admission Roll and PIN Number from Degree Tab. If you Have Chance in Any College in Any Course Please Fill up the Admission Form from National University admission Website and Complete your admission Procedure.
You May Search Your Release Slip Result by Mobile Phone SMS. To Search your First Release Slip Result by Mobile Phone Follow the SMS Instruction below.
NU<space>ATDG<space>Admission Roll and Send it to 16222.
Example: NU ATDG 789034 and Send it to 16222.
Degree 2nd Release Slip
National University Degree Second Year Release Slip. National University Bangladesh will Published Second Release Slip Notice After First Release Slip Procedure. Please Stay Connected with us for National University Second Release Slip.
Eligibility for 2nd Release Slip:
- Applicant Who didn’t get chance in First/ Second Merit List or First Release Slip.
- Applicants Who get Chance but didn’t Admitted herself/himself in any College.
- Applicant Who Cancel Admission.
- Who Apply for Second Stage and Verify by College to Submitting the Primary Application form.
How to Apply:
First Go to http://app.nu.edu.bd/nu-web/applicantLogin.action and Login With Your Admission Form Roll and PIN. Then Select Five College and Subject by Your Preference. After Select Your College Insert Your Photo in 120×150 Pixel and Input Your Mobile Number and Quota Information. Finally Check it Frequently and Submit it.
2nd Release Slip Result:
Degree Second Release Slip are not available right now. After complete the First Release Slip Result NU Will be Published the Second Release Slip. Over the Application Period they will Published Second Release Slip Result. After Published the Result Applicant can Check their Result by National University Bangladesh Website: admissions.nu.edu.bd.
If you Want to Search Your Second Release Slip Result by Mobile Phone SMS you can Follow the Instruction below.
First go to Your Mobile Phone SMS System and Type NU<space>ATDG<space>Admission Test Roll and Send it to 16222.
Example: NU ATDG 789034 and Send it to 16222.
National University Degree Admission Result
Over the Application Period National University will Published Admission Test Result. To Search Admission Result of Degree Pass Course Visit http://admission.nu.edu.bd and Login with your Admission Roll and PIN Number from Degree Tab. After Login check your Admission Result. If you Wish to Check your Admission Result by Mobile Phone You May follow the instruction below.
NU<space>ATDG<space>Roll and Send to 16222.
Example: NU ATDG 7689000 and Send to 16222
National University Degree Admission Circular 2016-2017
National University Degree Admission Circular. National University Bangladesh has been Published Degree (Pass) Admission Circular for the Session of 2016-2017 for BA, BBA, BSS, BSc. NU Degree Admission Circular Particulars and Others Information are given below.
National University Degree Admission Circular Highlights:
Application Start: 20 December 2016
Application End: 16 January 2017
Last Date of Submit Papers to College: 17 January 2017
Application Fees: 250 Taka
National University Degree Admission Eligibility
- SSC or Equivalent Passed from Any Education Board.
- SSC or Equivalent Passing Year 2012,2013 or 2014
- HSC or Equivalent Passed from any Education Board including Bangladesh Open University
- HSC or Equivalent Passing Year 2014, 2015 or 2016
National University Degree Apply Instruction
To Apply for National University Degree Passed Course Please Follow the Instruction below.
- Prepare a Photograph in 120×150 Pixel within 50 KB
- Visit http://admission.nu.edu.bd and Select Degree Tab and Press Apply Now Button.
- Input your SSC and HSC Roll, Passing Year, Board Name.
- Check Your Information Carefully including Gender and Fathers and Mothers Name.
- Select Division, District and College Name where you want to Apply for degree Pass Course
- Give your Course Preference List Carefully
- Go to Next Step and Select your Quota (if any), Mobile Number, Upload Photo.
- Go to Next Step and Preview your Application.
- Recheck your Application and if all are ok, Submit it.
- Print it out in Color and Submit to your College where you Applied.
National University Degree Application Required Papers
Submit Your Application Form along with-
- Hard Copy or Application with Signed.
- Application Fees
- HSC Tabulation/ Mark Sheet Photocopy, Registration Card Photocopy
- SSC Tabulation/ Mark Sheet Photocopy, Registration Card Photocopy
- Quota Paper (if Applicable)