NCC Bank Limited, one of the leading Private Commercial Banks in Bangladesh having a strong business network with 104 online branches across the country, has acquired commendable reputation by providing full range of banking services to its customers in a responsive and technology based environment. To support its continued expansion, the Bank invites application from the highly competent and eligible candidates for immediate appointment in the following position:
Job Title: Head of Treasury Operations in the rank from SAVP to VP
Job Descriptions/ Responsibilities:
- Excellent leadership, communication & analytical skill.
- To oversee, supervise, control and monitor the overall activities of Treasury Operations for smooth functioning.
- As an integral part of bank’s Treasury Management, Treasury Operation needs to check, confirm, settle and reconcile the Foreign Exchange deals conducted by the Treasury front Office.
- Ensures check and cross check at each and every level of dealings to prevent unauthorized Foreign Exchange dealings and minimize the potential error & fraud involved in dealing Treasury operations.
- To improve efficiency & enable better visibility of treasury transactions and oversee the input & processing of treasury transactions into the main accounting system.
- Responsible for all treasury management reporting to the Management as well as the regulatory bodies.
- Settlement of foreign exchange transaction. Nostro A/C reconciliation and Profit & loss findings.
MBA/MBM/Masters in any discipline preferably in Banking, Finance, Accounting and Economics.
Minimum 14-20 years’practical experience of working in Banking Industry wherein minimum 8 years experience in the functioning of Treasury Operations.
28 August 2016
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply with a Resume and 02 copies of passport size photograph along with photocopies of academic and experience certificates/papers addressed to the Head of Human Resources Division, NCC Bank Bhaban, 13/1 & 13/2 Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 latest by August 28,2016. The envelope must be marked for the post applied for in bold letters.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
The Management reserves the right to accept or decline any application at its discretion.