Mutual Trust Bank Limited Job Circular. Mutual Trust Bank ltd has been Published a New Job Circular for 6th batch of MTB Management Trainees (MMT). MTB Job Circular Particulars are given below along with Apply Instruction and Online Application Link.
Position: “MTB Management Trainee Batch of 2016” (MMT 2016)
- An intensive orientation and induction program.
- Technical, motivational and leadership training programs, held at the well-equipped MTB Training Institute (MTBTI), and other institutions, both at home and abroad, to ensure that the MMTs are equipped to take up the challenge of being a future leaders of the banking industry.
- A high performance culture, where team members work with enthusiasm, passion and pride, in search of excellence.
- Fast track career, as recognition of proactive and outstanding performance.
- During the one year probation period, MMTs will be entitled to a monthly consolidated salary of BDT. 60,000.00. Upon successful completion of the probation period, the MMTs will be appointed as Junior Assistant Vice President of the bank with a monthly gross remuneration of BDT. 85,000.00.
- MMTs will be posted at any MTB office, branch or subsidiary in the country.
Qualification and other competencies:
- MBA/MBM/MSS/Masters degree in Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Human Resources, Management, Public Administration, International Relations, Law or any related discipline (to be decided by the bank) from a highly reputed university or educational institution, both at home and abroad.
- Minimum CGPA should be 3.00 out of 4.00 or 4.00 out of 5.00.
- Excellent ability in speaking and writing English and Bangla languages.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, be energetic, self-motivated and driven to succeed in a highly competitive and challenging environment.
- Capable of multi-tasking with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent proficiency in computer literacy and communication.
- Interested in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Age limit: 30 years (as on January 24, 2016)
Interested candidates are requested to log on to www.mutualtrustbank.com for completing the application form and submitting it through the MTB e-Recruitment System.
Eligible candidates will first appear in a written examination. Applicants qualifying in the written examination will be required to undergo the subsequent stages of the selection process, which includes two rounds of interviews, a medical test and satisfactory feedback from referees.
- MTB is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate based on gender, religion, background or differently-abled persons.
- Any canvassing or attempts to influence the selection process will result in automatic disqualification of the application.