Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Admit Card Download
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Announce Written Exam Date for Probationary Officer 2017. Written Exam Will be Held on 31 March 2017. IBBL Also Published Admit Card for Written Test for the Post of Probationary Officer. Applicant Can Download IBBL Admit Card from bdjobs.com website. Admit Card Must be In Color Print. To Download your Admit Card Follow the Link below and Login with your Tracking Number and Password.
Please Note that Only short listed and valid candidates will be called to appear at the written test.
Recover Tracking ID and Password of IBBL:
If you Forgot Your Tracking ID and Password you can Recover them from bdjobs.com website. to Recover your Tracking Number and Password Click Here and Input Your E-mail Address. bdjobs.com or IBBL will Send your Login Particulars to your email. Please Check your Junk/ Spam Folder if there are no email on Inbox from Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Exam Result
After Complete the Written Test Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited IBBL will Published the Written Exam Result. After Published the Result we will update this Section with Update Information. If you think we are late to update this Section you May visit Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Official Website www.islamibankbd.com.
Please Note that The candidates qualified in written test will be called for Viva-Voce.
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Job Circular
After a long time Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has been Published New Job Circular for Probationary Officer. Islami Bank Bangladesh Job Circular and Other Related Information are given below.
IBBL Job Circular Highlights:
Application Start: 24 January 2017
Application End: 10 February 2017
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Eligibility
- Minimum qualification is Masters Degree/ MBA/ MBM or equivalent with 4 years Hons. preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Finance & Banking, Banking & Insurance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Economics, English, Mathematics, Statistics, Bank Management, International Relations, Public Administration, Physics, Applied Physics, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Botany and Zoology from any Govt. approved university.
- Candidates must have 1st Class/ Div. in all academic examinations with GPA of at least 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations.
- Age limit is maximum 30 years as on February 10, 2017.
- Original certificate of SSC/ equivalent examination shall have to be produced as the proof of age of the candidates and no affidavit to this effect shall be accepted.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have interpersonal skills
- Must have minimum knowledge on MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point Presentation.
- Candidates in service must apply through proper channel.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a Surety Bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 05 (five) years.
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Apply Instruction
Eligible and interested candidates shall apply through online www.bdjobs.com/ibbl with scanned recent passport size photograph. Postal/courier/physical submission of application will not be acceptable. Candidates must have a valid e-mail address and mobile number.
N.B. Both male & female irrespective of caste, creed and religion are eligible to apply for the post.