Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship Result
Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary, graduation & post graduation levels. In continuation of this program applications are invited through online for DBBL scholarships from meritorious students in need of financial aid who passed H.S.C./equivalent examination in 2016 and meet the following requirements:
Eligibility for Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship
- Academic level: H.5.C. or equivalent examination
- Minimum CGPA (without 4th subject) for College/ institutions situated in city corporation areas is 4.80 for all groups.
- Minimum CGPA (without 4th Subject) for College/ institutions situated outside city corporation/in rural areas is 4.50 for all groups.
Amount and duration of scholarship
- Academic level: Bachelor
- Scholarship period: 3-5 Years (Renewable)
- Monthly Scholarship (Taka): 2,500/-
- Annual grant (Taka): 5000/- for For reading materials and 1000/- for For clothing
Other criteria of the scholarship:
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank’s scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed H.S.C./equivalent examination from the institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed H.S.C./equivalent examination in 2016, are requested to apply through online at: www.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following:
– scanned recent passport size color photograph of student
– scanned passport size color photographs of student’s father and mother
– scanned marksheet of S.S.C./equivalent examination
– scanned marksheet and testimonial of H.S.C./equivalent examination
- No direct application will be accepted.
- The students finally selected for DBBL scholarship should get him/herself admitted at bachelor level within the current academic session in a public university/college before availing scholarship money.
- Some important dates for applicants:
Application opening : August 21, 2016
- Application closing: November 21, 2016
- Publication of preliminary selection list through website : November 30, 2016
- Primarily selected applicants shall print out ‘primary selection letter’ & ‘given instruction’ from the above mentioned DBBL website & submit the original copy of all documents for verification to any of DBBL branches/Mobile Banking offices : December 1 to December 31, 2016
- Publication of final result: To be notified later through newspaper and website
You Can View the Details Circular from below