Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology BUET Published Detailed Admission Notice for Undergraduate Program for the Session of 2017-2018. BUET Admission Circular, Particulars are given below.
Admission Test Highlights
- Application Start: 7 September 2017
- Application End: 16 September 2017
- Payment Deadline: 17 September 2017
- Admission Test: 14 October 2017
BUET Admission Test Eligibility
- Who Passed SSC or Equivalent Examination in 2014 or 2015
- Who Passed the HSC or Equivalent Examination in 2017
- Minimum GPA 4.00 in SSC or Equivalent Examination out of 5.00 from Any Bangladeshi Education Board.
- Minimum GPA 4.00 in HSC or Equivalent Examination out of 5.00 from any Reputed Education Board.
- Minimum Total GP 23.00 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and Bangla
- Minimum 5 “B” Grades with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English in O’ Level examination. (for O level and A level Students)
- Minimum 3 A Grades with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry in A Level Examination (for O level and A level Students)
BUET Admission Test Date and Time
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology BUET Admission Test Will be Held on 14 October 2017. After Published the Admission Circular we will be Update this Section with Details Time Schedule.
BUET Admission Test Marks Distribution
BUET Online Application System
- Visit www.buet.ac.bd and Select Undergraduate Online Application Option.
- Input your SSC and HSC particulars and go to Next Step
- Fill up the Application Form with Required Information and Upload your Photographs in 300×350 and Signature in 300×80 pixel
- Press Preview Button and Recheck Your Application. If need Correct any Information.
- If there are any need to Update press Update Button Otherwise press “Submit” Button.
- Now you can see a “Confirmation Page” and there is an Application Serial No.
- “Download Receipt of Application” Button and Print “Receipt of Application.
- Complete your Payment by Surecash or Dutch Bangla Bank Mobile Banking System (Rocket).
BUET Admission Test Fees Payment System
After Complete the Online Application Applicant Must pay the Application Frees by Surecash or DBBL Mobile Banking System Rocket.
KA Group- 800 Taka and KHA Group- 1000
Pay your Application Fees by Rocket with following format.
- Dial *322# from Rocket Enabled Mobile Phone.
- Select 1 for Payment Option
- Select 1 for Bill Pay
- Input Biller ID as 292 for BUET Admission Test
- Input your Application Serial No. as Bill Number.
- Input Amount as 800/1000
- Input your Rocket PIN Number and Complete Payment.
After Completing the Payment You need to Collect Money Receipt from www.buet.ac.bd by Login with your Particulars.
BUET Details Admission Circular
BUET Detailed Admission Notice 2017-2018 are given below.
BUET Eligible List
Eligible List has been Published for Admission Test 2017-2018. Find Your Eligible List from below.
|Group/ Unit||Eligible List|
BUET Admit Card Download
Eligible Candidates Can Download their Admit card from 7 October 2017 by Login their Student Panel on www.buet.ac.bd with Particulars.
BUET Admission Test Seat Plan
Before Tow or Three Days of Admission Test Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology BUET will be Published the Details Seat Plan of Admission Test. After Published the Admission test Seat Plan we Will be Published the Seat Plan as early as Possible.
BUET Admission Test Result
BUET Admission Test Result. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology Admission Test Result Just Published. BUET Admission Test Result and Waiting List are given below.
|Group||Selected Candidates List||Waiting List|
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, abbreviated as BUET, is one of the most prestigious institutions for higher studies in the country. About 5500 students are pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies in engineering, architecture, planning and science in this institution. At present, BUET has sixteen teaching departments under five faculties and it has three institutes. Every year the intake of undergraduate students is around 900, while the intake of graduate students in Masters and PhD programs is around 1000. A total of about five hundred teachers are teaching in these departments and institutes. There are additional teaching posts like Dr. Rashid Professor, Professor Emeritus and Supernumerary Professors.
The BUET campus is in the heart of Dhaka – the capital city of Bangladesh. It has a compact campus with halls of residence within walking distances of the academic buildings. The physical expansion of the University over the last three decades has been impressive with construction of new academic buildings, auditorium complex, halls of residence, etc.
BUET is the oldest institution for the study of Engineering and Architecture in Bangladesh. The history of this institution dates back to the days of Dhaka Survey School which was established at Nalgola, in Old Dhaka in 1876 to train Surveyors for the then Government of Bengal of British India. As the years passed, the Survey School became the Ahsanullah School of Engineering offering three-year diploma courses in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. In recognition of the generous financial contribution from the then Nawab of Dhaka, it was named after his father Khawja Ahsanullah. It moved to its present premises in 1912. In 1947, the School was upgraded to Ahsanullah Engineering College as a Faculty of Engineering under the University of Dhaka, offering four-year bachelor’s courses in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering. In order to create facilities for postgraduate studies and research, Ahsanullah Engineering College was upgraded to the status of a University in 1962 and was named East Pakistan University of Engineering and Technology. After the war of Liberation in 1971, Bangladesh became an independent state and the university was renamed as the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology.
Till today, it has produced around 25,000 graduates in different branches of engineering and architecture, and has established a good reputation all over the world for the quality of its graduates, many of whom have excelled in their profession in different parts of the globe. It was able to attract students from countries like India, Nepal, Iran, Jordan, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Palestine.
Both Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies and research are now among the primary functions of the University. Eleven departments under five faculties offer Bachelor Degrees, while most of the departments and institutes offer Masters Degrees and some of the departments have Ph.D. programs. In addition to its own research programs, the university undertakes research programs sponsored by outside organizations like European Union, UNO, Commonwealth, UGC, etc. The expertise of the University teachers and the laboratory facilities of the University are also utilized to solve problems and to provide up-to-date engineering and technological knowledge to the various organizations of the country.
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology
Fax : (880 2) 8613046
PABX : (880 2) 55167100, 55167228-57