[Admission Circular for the Session of 2017-2018 has not been published yet. If there is any Update you will be Notify as early as soon. Now you can achieve all information from previous session. ]
BIRDEM Nursing College Admission Circular. BIRDEM Nursing College Admission Circular for the Session of 2016-2017 Just Published. BIRDEM Nursing College Admission Particulars and Details are given below.
Application Deadline: 24 November 2016
BIRDEM Nursing College Admission Eligibility
- The applicants must have passed both SSC & HSC examination from science group with biology and have cumulative GPA (in SSC & HSC) total of 6.0 but not less than GPA 2.5 in either SSC or HSC examination.
- SSC Passing Year 2012,2013 and 2014.
- HSC Passing Year 2014,2015 and 2016
- Must Be Bangladeshi Citizen.
- Maximum 22 Years as on 24 November 2016.
BIRDEM Nursing College Admission & Selection Criteria
- Candidates will appear for a written test on HSC course curriculum, current knowledge, English and an oral test.
- Students will be selected on merit basis.
- Merit score will be determined from cumulative GPA of SSC & HSC and the result of admission test result.
- Foreign students having completed A level can also apply for admission, procedure as same as local students.
- The candidates are to apply within there years of passing HSC examination.
- Selected candidate will have to submit their all original certificates marks sheet / transcripts to the college authority and keep it to the college authority during course.
- No involvement in any political organization or unions of the students which will not be permitted by the authority and will have to sign an agreement by the students / guardians at the time of admission.
- Female students are to live in the hostel provided by the authority. Male Students will have to live at their own arrangement.
BIRDEM Nursing College Apply Instruction
Interested Candidates Can Apply by Download the Application Form from www.bnc-bd.org within 24 November 2016 along with-
- Non Refundable 500 Taka Bank Draft.
- Photocopy of SSC and HSC Academic Transcript and Certificate, Nationality Certificate and 3 Passport Size Colored Photographs.
BIRDEM Nursing College Detailed Admission Circular
BIRDEM Nursing College Admission Result
BIRDEM Nursing College Admission Result will Published after Written Test. After Written Test Candidates will be Called for Viva Voce. After Published the Result officially we will update this Section with Update Information.
You May Also Like: