Biman Bangladesh Airlines Admit Card Download and Exam Schedule
The Written Examination for recruitment of Commercial Assistant on 89 days casual basis will be
held on 02 September 2016 from 03:30 pm to 05:00 pm at the following Centers :
|Center #||Center Name||Capacity||Roll#|
|01||Begum Badrunnessa Govt. College, Bakshi|
|02||Udayan Uchcha Madhyamik Bidyalaya, 3/3|
Fuller Road, Dhaka University Campus,
The Admit Card will be sent by email. If anyone does not get the Admit Card, s/he is
advised to contact Employment Section of Biman on 30 & 31 August 2016.
The list of eligible candidates for the post of Commercial Assistant has been provided below:
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Job Circular
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd. invites applications from the Bangladeshi nationals for casual employment as per following terms and conditions :
Ground Service Assistant
Total Post: 100
Age Limit as on 11/08/2016:
Maximum 30 years and 32 years for descendant of freedom fighter.
Tk.425.00 Plus Meal Allowance Tk.100.00 per day
|a) Minimum Graduate degree in any discipline.|
b) At least one 1st division/class up to graduation level or in grading system GPA 3.00/CGPA 3.00 out of CGPA 4.00/CGPA 3.75 out of CGPA 5.00/Average C in “O” level (Best 5 subjects)/ Average D in “A” level (Best 2 subjects).
c) No 3rd division/class or in grading systemGPA below 2.00 /CGPA below 2.25 out of 4.00/CGPA below 2.813 out of 5.00/ below Average D in “O” level (Best 5 subjects)/below Average E in “A” level (Best 2 subjects) is acceptable.
|a) Should have thorough knowledge in MS Word.|
b) Well conversant on spoken English.
- Candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications may apply as per prescribed form [available in Biman website biman-airlines.com]with covering letter attaching 03 copies of recent passport-sized color photograph along with attested copy of all necessary educational certificates, experience certificate(if any), NID and a nationality certificate from respective local Chairman/Mayor/Word Commissioner of Union Parishad/Paurashava/City Corporation. In case of descendent of Freedom Fighters, a certificate from the appropriate authority must be attached.
- Postal Order/Pay Order (from any scheduled Bank of Bangladesh) of Tk.250/- in favour of Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd. will be required to attach.
- No affidavit will be acceptable in case of date of birth.
- Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous or any other Organisations must apply through proper channel.
- Candidates should clearly mark “GSA” on top of the Envelope.
- Applications without requisite qualifications & supporting documents will be rejected outright.
- No application will be accepted after 11.08.2016.
- Eligible candidates will be invited to appear at written test and interview organised by Biman.
- Successful candidate(s) will be recruited on 89 days casual basis. However, the candidate may be re-employed after 89 days, if required.
- Employment of finally selected candidates will be subject to satisfactory police verification report.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview, test etc.
- Biman Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or in full at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Application must reach to the following addressee latest by 11/08/2016.
Human Resource Department
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd.
Head Office, Balaka
Tel: 8901600-7 Ext.2154 & 2157