Army Medical College AMC Admission Circular
[ Admission Circular for the Session of 2017-2018 has not been Published Yet. If Admission Circular are Available you will be Found here Detailed Circular with Update Information. Now you can Achieve Some Related and Important Information from Previous Session 2016-2017.]
Bangladesh Army Medical College AMC Admission Circular 2017-2018. AMC MBBS Admission Notice 2016-2017 has been Published. Bangladesh Army Medical College AMC Admission Circular, Admission Test Eligibility, Physical Eligibility, Admission Test Marks Distribution, AMC Apply Instruction, Admission Test Fee Payment Instruction and Others Related Information are given below.
Army Medical College Campus:
Location: The Army Medical Colleges are located in different Cantonments as mentioned below.
- Army Medical College Bogra (Bogra Cantonment)
- Army Medical College Comilla (Comilla Cantonment)
- Army Medical College Jessore (Jessore Cantonment)
- Army Medical College Rangpur (Rangpur Cantonment)
- Army Medical College Chittagong (Chittagong Cantonment)
Army Medical College AMC Admission Circular Highlights: (Based on Previous Year)
Application Start: 25 September 2017
Application System End: 9 October 2017
Written Admission Test Date: 28 October 2017
Application Fees: BDT 1000
Army Medical College Admission Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Age – Maximum 20 years on 1st July 2017
- Sex – Male/Female 8 (3) Marital status – Unmarried
- Nationality – Bangladeshi by birth
- Educational qualification – Must have passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or their equivalent examinations having Physics, Chemistry and Biology in HSC or its equivalent.
The Minimum educational performances are as follows:
The minimum educational performances are as follows:
- The students must have total minimum GPA 9.00 of SSC & HSC or its equivalent examinations.
- For tribal candidates must have total GPA 8.00 & minimum GPA 3.50 in either of SSC & HSC or its equivalent examinations.
- Candidates completed O & A level should have same minimum standard as of Bangla Medium. Candidates desirous of applying in AMC shall have to obtain an equivalent mark sheet/certificate/grade from DGHS, Mohakhali.
- For all, Candidates must have minimum 3.50 Grade point in Biology in HSC or its equivalent examinations.
- Physical standard. The candidates must be physically fit and confirm to the minimum physical standard to be fit by a medical board.
Ineligibility for Application
- Expelled or terminated from Army/Navy/Air Force or any Government service on any ground.
- Convicted by any court for any criminal offence.
- Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent examination before 2014.
Army Medical College Apply Instruction
Submission of Application. Application procedure is completely Online. To complete the procedure, candidates shall do the followings:
- Web address is – http://amc.taletalk.com.bd
- Candidate shall get home page of the admission website. The page shows two ways: First, for the candidates passing out of National Curriculum and second for the Candidates passing out of GCE (O/A/both).
- Candidates interested for first path shall select that and press next. A web page will open, on which candidate has to type his/her SSC & HSC roll number, registration number and has to select education board & year of passing. On pressing „next‟, “Application Form” will appear.
- Candidates interested for second path shall select that and press next. A web page will open, on which candidate has to type his/her code number received from Director, Medical Educations DGHS. On pressing „next‟, “Application Form” will appear.
- Candidate has to complete the form by typing or selecting options. In addition, attaching the following two documents are required:
(a) Photo – Recent, Size: 300 / 300 Pixel & less than 100 kb and jpg format.
(b) Signature – Recent Size: 300/80 Pixel & less than 60 kb and jpg format.
- On successful completion of the form, candidate shall select „submission‟. A “Student‟s Copy” of submitted form shall appear.
- Candidate has to pay Tk 1,000/- (One Thousand only) by Teletalk number within 48 hrs of submission of form. The submission form will be canceled for any candidate failing to do so. However, that candidate can submit application again, if the last date of submission still prevails.
- Candidates selected for written examination will get SMS information. Those selected candidates will be able to download “Admit Card‟ using user id and password from the same web address during last 4 days prior to exam. Admit card may be colour/black & white print, preferably laser print. Roll number, date & time of examination, Examination Centre, medium of question (Bengali/English) and various instructions will be on “Admit Card‟.
- For O/A Level both passed Candidate. They must put code no issued from as per the equivalence certificate Directorate General of Health Services of Bangladesh Government.
AMC Payment Instruction
First Go to Your Mobile Phone SMS System and type-
AMC<space> User ID and Send it to 16222.
Example: AMC B7890000 and Send it to 16222.
After Sending the First SMS, Just Wait a Minute. Teletalk Will be Send you a Return SMS With a PIN Number. Reserved the PIN and Now Make the Second SMS Like-
AMC<space>YES<space>PIN and Send it to 16222.
Example: AMC YES 7890000 and Send it to 16222.
Army Medical College Admission Test Marks Distribution
Entrance Examination. Candidates are selected for written examination on the
basis of SSC and HSC results and other criteria as mentioned above.
- The candidates will appear at written examination (MCQ) of 100 marks
(Syllabus HSC/ equivalent). For each correct respond candidates will get’T & for
each wrong respond 0.25 marks shall be deducted. Distribution of marks is as
- For SSC or its equivalent examination, 15 times of GPA score and for HSC or its equivalent examination, 25 times of GPA score will be added to make final merit list.
- Qualified candidates in the written exam for respective Army Medical Colleges will appear at a medical examination.
- Medically fit candidates of Army Medical college will appear before viva voce examination.
Army Medical College AFMC Detailed Admission Circular
Army Medical College Admit Card Download
Applicant Can Download their Admit Card for Admission Test of Army Medical College from 22 October 2016 from http://amc.teletalk.com.bd with their User ID and Password.
AMC Admission Test Exam Result
Army Medical College AMC Admission Test Result 2016-2017 Just Published. To Search Your Admission Test Result you May visit www.afmcbd.com, If you want to Check Your Result Right Now you can Check it from below.
Have any Question About AMC? Please Dont Hastiness to Ask us any question. You are Requested to Ask us on Our Official Facebook page www.facebook.com/examresult24bd
If you are Interested to Know about Others University Admission Details You can Follow the All University Admission Information Article.