Armed Forces Medical College AFMC Admission Circular
[ Admission Circular for the Session of 2017-2018 has not been Published Yet. If Admission Circular are Available you will be Found here Detailed Circular with Update Information. Now you can Achieve Some Related and Important Information from Previous Session 2016-2017.]
Bangladesh Armed Forces Medical College. AFMC Admission Circular 2017-2018. AFMC MBBS Admission Notice 2016-2017 has Published. AFMC Admission Circular and Particulars are given below.
Important Dates and Times: (Based on Previous Session)
Application Start: 04 September 2017
Application System End: 22 September 2017
Written Admission Test Date: 14 October 2017
Application Fees:1000 Taka
Category of Medical Cadets
There are two categories of cadets.
- AMC Cadets. After completion of internship training, AMC cadets will have to join
Army Medical Corps (AMC) compulsorily. AMC cadets are exempted from admission fees
and tuition fees. But they have to pay caution money, outfit, messing and laundry charges
as per existing rates. Every AMC cadet will receive TK. 1500.00 (Taka one thousand five
hundred only) per month as pocket money for a maximum period of 5 (five) years.
- AFMC Cadets. They have no compulsion to join AMC. Interested candidates will have
the opportunity to join AMC like graduates from other medical colleges.
Armed Forces Medical College AFMC Admission Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Age – Maximum 20 years on 1st July 2016
- Sex – Male/Female
- Marital status – Unmarried
- Nationality – Bangladeshi by birth
- Educational qualification -Must have passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or their equivalent examinations having Physics, Chemistry and Biology in HSC or its equivalent.
- The minimum educational performances are as follows:
a. The students must have total GPA 9.00.
b. Candidates must have Grade point 3.50 in Biology in HSC or its equivalent examinations.
- Physical standard. The candidates must be physically fit and confirm to the minimum physical standard as laid down below:
For AMC Cadets
a. Height (Minimum)
Male : 1.63 m (5’-4’’)
Female : 1.55 m (5’-1’’)
b. Weight: As per existing weight chart of Armed Forces Personnel. Minimum
weight of the applicants shall be as under:
Male : 45.36 Kg (100 lbs)
Female : 40.00 Kg (88 lbs)
C. Chest (Minimum)
Male : Normal – 0.76m (30’’) Expanded – 0.81m (32’’)
Female : Normal – 0.71m (28’’) Expanded – 0.76m (30’’)
d. Visual Standard : Visual Standard 6/6 (± 2.5 corrected with glass).
* Colour blindness will not be accepted.
e. Hearing Standard: Hearing must be within normal limit.
Note: Weight should be proportionate to the height and age as standard in the
Armed Forces.For AFMC Cadets
(a) Height (Minimum)
Male : 1.57 m (5’-2’’)
Female : 1.50 m (4’-11’’)
(b) Weight : 10% Over/under-weight of existing standard height-weight chart of
Armed Forces or 15 lbs which ever is higher will be considered fit.
(c) Chest : Minimum 28’’ with 2’’ expansion
(d) Visual Standard:6/6 in both eyes correctable with ± 4.00 (maximum)
Spherical/ equivalent Cylindrical power glasses will be considered fit
* Total colour blind will not be accepted
(e) Hearing Standard : Hearing must be within normal limit
Armed Forces Medical College AFMC Application System
Submission of Application. Application procedure is completely ‘On line’. To complete the
procedure candidates shall do the followings:
- Web address is http://afmc.teletalk.com.bd
- Candidate shall get home page of the admission web site. The page shows two paths.
First, for the candidate passed in National Curriculum and second for the Candidate
passed in GCE (O/A/both).
- Candidates interested for first path shall select that and press next. A web page will
open, on which candidate has to type his/her SSC & HSC roll number and has to select
education board & year of passing. On pressing next “Application Form” will appear.
- Candidates interested for second path shall select that and press next. A web page
will open, on which candidate has to type his/her code number received from Director,
Medical Educations DGHS. On pressing next “Application Form” will appear.
- Candidate has to complete the form by typing or selecting options. In addition
following two documents are required to be attached:
(a) Photo – Recent, Size : 300/ 300 Pixel & less than 100 kb and jpg format.
(b) Signature – Recent Size: 80/300 Pixel & less than 60 kb and jpg format.
- On successful completion of form candidate shall select ‘submission’. A “Students
Copy” of submitted form shall appear.
- Candidate has to pay Tk 750/- (Seven hundred) by Teletalk number within 48 hrs of
submission of form. Any candidate fails to do so, the submitted form will be cancelled.
That candidate can submit application again, if last date of submission is still there.
- Candidate selected for written examination will get SMS information. Those selected
candidates will be able to download ‘Admit Card’ using user name and pass word from
the same web address during last 4 days prior to exam. Admit card may be colour/ black & white print, preferably laser print. Roll number, date & time of examination, Examination Centre and various instructions will be on ‘Admit Card’.
- For O/A both passed Candidate. They must put GPA/GP as per the equivalence
certificate issued from Directorate General of Health Services of Bangladesh Government.
Armed forces Medical College AFMC Payment System
First Go to Your Mobile Phone SMS System and type-
AFMC<space> User ID and Send it to 16222.
Example: AFMC B7890000 and Send it to 16222.
After Sending the First SMS, Just Wait a Minute. Teletalk Will be Send you a Return SMS With a PIN Number. Reserved the PIN and Now Make the Second SMS Like-
AFMC<space>YES<space>PIN and Send it to 16222.
Example: AFMC YES 7890000 and Send it to 16222.
Entrance Examination of AFMC
Candidates are selected for written examination on the basis of SSC and HSC results and other criteria as mentioned above. Basing on merit & quota total 7000 (approx) candidates will be allowed to sit for the written examination. (1) The candidates will appear for written examination (MCQ) of 100 marks (Syllabus HSC/ equivalent). For each correct respond candidates will get ‘1’ & for each wrong respond 0.25 marks shall be deducted. Distribution of marks is as under:
(2) For SSC or its equivalent examination, 8 times of GPA score and for HSC or its equivalent examination 12 times of GPA score will be added to make final merit list. If students of 2014-2015 session who have go admission in any Govt. medical/dental colleges appear in the exam of current session, 05 (Five) marks out of their total marks obtain will be deducted. (3) AMC & AFMC candidate qualified in written examination will appear at preliminary and final medical examination respectively. (4) Medically fit AFMC candidates will appear to viva voce examination for evaluation of communication skills, general knowledge, leadership qualities and human values. (5) Preliminary medically fit AMC candidates will appear ISSB in order of merit. Candidates selected by ISSB will be examined by a final medical board at CMH, Dhaka.
AFMC Details Admission Circular
AFMC MBBS Admission Circular 2015-2016 are given below for you. We think it will be help you by providing some Information for Your Admission Test and Admission Preparation in AFMC
AFMC Admit Card Download
AFMC has been Published Admit Card for Written Test for Armed Forces Medical College. You Could be Download the Admit Card from www.afmc.teletalk.com.bd.
AFMC Admission Test Result
Armed Forces Medical College AFMC Admission Test Result 2016-2017 Just Published. AFMC Admission Result are given below.